Ingredients - serves 4
|1 head of cauliflower broken into florets||Pinch of Sea Salt|
|2 teaspoons of coriander seeds||Olive oil|
|1 - 2 dried red chillies||Knob of butter|
|Handful of ground almonds||2 teaspoons of cumin seeds|
|Zest and juice of 1 lemon|
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6.
- Blanch the cauliflower in boiling salted water for 2 mins.
- Drain and allow to dry in the steam.
- Toss the cauliflower in the butter and olive oil.
- In a pestle grind together the spices and chillies with the salt.
- Add the ground almonds to the spice mixture and mix well.
- Using an overproof skillet, toast the spice mixture on the hob until golden brown.
- Add the cauliflower and brown.
- Add the lemon zest and juice and stir for a minute.
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins.