Ingredients - serves 4 - 6 (Official Taster says it only makes 2 servings...!!!)
|4oz (100g) butter||2 tsp ground cinnamon|
|2 ripe bananas||2 eggs|
|4oz (100g) light muscovado sugar||2 tbsp milk|
|4oz (100g) self-raising flour|
|icing sugar, toffee sauce and ice cream, to serve|
- Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish and microwave on High for 30 secs-1 min until melted.
- Mash 1½ bananas into the melted butter.
- Add the sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
- Slice the remaining banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 8 mins until cooked through and risen.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of ice cream.
- Fingers crossed I’ve mastered the new oven, found the scales and tracked down where I stored the ingredients before next month.