Ingredients - serves 4
|1 cauliflower||¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper|
|4 tablespoons of olive oil||2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley|
|4 cloves of garlic||Freshly ground black pepper|
|6 anchovy fillets||350g fresh penne|
- Divide the cauliflower into florets.
- Bring some salted water to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Once boiling, add the cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and put to one side.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in the pan and add the garlic. Keeping the pan on a low heat cook the garlic until it is soft but not browned.
- Remove from the heat and add the anchovy fillets, mashing them into the oil until they form a paste.
- Add the cauliflower and cayenne to saucepan and mix well. Cover and return to a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the penne according to the instructions on the packet.
- When the cauliflower mixture is ready, remove from heat and slightly mash the cauliflower to break it up into smaller pieces.
- Once the penne is cooked, add it to the mixture and stir well.
- Turn out on to serving plates and sprinkle with the chopped parsley and black pepper.
Once eaten, prepare to be very lonely for at least 24 hours. Don’t call us! We’ll call you!