Ingredients - serves 4
|1lb (450g) spring greens, shredded||2 tablespoons peanut or sesame oil|
|1 large onion, thinly sliced||3 tablespoons light soy sauce|
|2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped||3 tablespoons dry sherry|
|A dash of ground ginger||1oz (25g) fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped|
- Stir fry the chopped garlic and chopped ginger in the peanut or sesame oil for 30 seconds.
- Add the shredded greens and thinly sliced onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, dry sherry and dash of ground ginger.
- Bring to the boil and serve at once.
- If you fancy trying a more substantial lunch or supper dish using spring greens recipe, why not have a go at the spring greens with bacon recipe.