Volunteering with Age UK Faversham and Sittingbourne
We have a team of wonderful volunteers who give their time to help us in a variety of ways. As our services are expanding we are looking for new volunteers to join our friendly centres.
Currently we are looking for the following:
- Charity shop helper (Faversham only)
- Drivers to deliver meals on wheels (Faversham only)
- Day Centre client support volunteers (to help clients join in activities or to start an activity at both centres)
- Mini bus attendants (both Centres)
A handy man to help with basic DIY (all centres) and / or gardener (Faversham and Teynham)
- Telephone answering / admin afternoons between 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Various admin roles (both Centres)
- Help with fundraising
- Assist with Dementia outreach events
Help at our Teynham centre with our Dementia clients (Mondays and / or Tuesdays).
Join our befriending scheme (Sittingbourne, Faversham and Teynham )
If you have a little time to spare and would like to find out more about volunteering with us please contact Gill Ball on 01227 787313 or email email@example.com
Registered Charity number 219046